This blog is dedicated to letting the teachers of the Cleveland Municipal School district know all the news that the Cleveland Plain Dealer and the official CTU newsletter thought wasn't worthy of print.
This site will tell ALL the news that neither the newspaper NOR the union will let us know.
Sunday, November 10, 2002
- JUST ANOTHER PIG AT THE TROUGH
- NO GOOD NEWS IN SIGHT It's been some time since...
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS? I read something that m...
- WHERE'S THE CTU? In the wake of the notific...
- BOONDOGGLE FOR DECOLIBUS A boondoggle is define...
- NOTE TO BBB - DON'T GO INTO THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE W...
- EDUCATION NEXT While browsing around the Web, I...
- THIS IS WHAT i'VE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS Joanne...
- VIOLENCE IN CMSD SCHOOLS Sunday's PD had a prom...
- POST-ADM COUNT Well, the numbers are in, and fu...
- 11/10/2002 - 11/17/2002
- 11/24/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 01/05/2003 - 01/12/2003
- 08/24/2003 - 08/31/2003
- 09/07/2003 - 09/14/2003
- 09/21/2003 - 09/28/2003
- 09/28/2003 - 10/05/2003
- 10/05/2003 - 10/12/2003
- 11/09/2003 - 11/16/2003
- 11/23/2003 - 11/30/2003
- 01/25/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/22/2004 - 02/29/2004
- 05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004
- 06/13/2004 - 06/20/2004
- 11/28/2004 - 12/05/2004
- 01/09/2005 - 01/16/2005
- Name: Linda Fox
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, and teacher (science). Oy, so many roles! I've been blogging for over 9 years, and I think that the addiction is unstoppable. Previously, I blogged on the defunct site, Right We Are! with a co-blogger. When she left to do other things (what other things could there be to do!), I flailed around for a few months, then started Right As Usual. I've branched out, co-blogging on Outlaw Bloggers, writing about Retirement Issues on Over & Out! (now renamed At Last! Retiring for GOOD!), and generally making a pain of myself. I dabble in US culture, news, and politics. I am a Catholic, and not one of those that says "I was raised Catholic", but never attends. Every Sunday (and Holy Days), you'll find me in the pew. What makes me qualified to comment on culture, news, and politics? Just what qualifies us all in this country - I read, watch, and decide for myself. Isn't America great?